HOMES OF HERKIMER COUNTY
THE MUNGER HOUSE
This is the beautiful home of Henry G. Munger located at 426 N. Main Street, Herkimer, NY. Mr. Munger was the founder of the H. G. Munger Store on N. Main Street which opened for business in 1869.
Later this home was owned by Abram Zoller, the Herkimer County Surrogate Court Judge.
It is currently being used for offices occupied by various doctors in the area.
Copyright © 2000 Betsy Voorhees
Picture Copyright © Betsy Voorhees
All Rights Reserved.